||05/01/2006 – Present Michael S. Fingerman, LMFT, LLC Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Marriage and Family Therapist providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, and couples.
08/01/2008 – 06/30/2010 Vicariate for Human Services Camden, New Jersey
- Continued to provide Psychoeducational Programs to Catholic Schools as a Consultant.
01/04/2005 – 7/31/2008
Crisis Intervention Specialist
- Provided in school training and education on Psychoeducational Programs to Catholic Elementary, Middle and High Schools throughout Southern New Jersey.
07/05/2003 – 11/30/2005 ValueOptions Hamilton, New Jersey
- Care Coordinators perform the function of screening, triage, and referral for emergency, urgent or routine services, authorization, joint care reviews, information and referral and case management. Ensures continuity of care through contact with providers, CMO’s, Mobile Response, Youth Case Management, and families. Conducts admission and joint care reviews to assess initial and continued need for services and to assure that consumers receive excellent clinical care in the least-restrictive, most clinically appropriate environment.
2001 – 2003 Cape Counseling Services, Inc. CMCH, New Jersey
Director of Children & Family Services
- 10/01 Access Department and Adult and Adolescent Drug & Alcohol Services added to my responsibilities.
- Responsible for administration of Adult and Children’s Outpatient Department, Residential Psychiatric Children’s Facility, Children’s Partial Program, Family Preservation Program, and Partnership for Children contracts.
- Co wrote Care Chapter prior to JCAHO survey that agency passed with a 96 in May 2002.
1999 – 2000 Drenk Mental Health Center Mt. Holly, New Jersey
- November 1999 Promoted to be responsible for the administration and supervision of 7 youth service programs, including 2 residential, 2 outpatient, and 3 specialized programs.
- Co-led the Environment of Care chapter during JCAHO accreditation at Drenk.
- Appointed Chairperson of the Safety Committee.
- Responsible for the daily operations and budget of a Group Home housing adolescent males including direct clinical work, supervision, and training of staff. Also supervised an after-school therapeutic activity program for adolescent males who were at-risk for an out-of-home placement.
1989-1991 Cooper Hospital/ Department of Psychiatry Camden, NJ
- Provided therapy for couples, families, individuals and children. Additional responsibilities included leading a Men’s Group; evaluation and treatment for Employee Assistance program; developing and implementing a Smoking Cessation program for hospital employees and the public; marketing.
1986 – 1989 Gloucester Township Counseling Services Blackwood, NJ
- Directed and implemented a SLEPA grant for acting out adolescents and their families with an out of home placement and intensive Family Therapy. Additional responsibilities included Administrative record keeping and reporting: marketing and fund raising.
1986 – 2001 Michael S. Fingerman, M.A. Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Provided Psychotherapy for individual, couples, families and groups.
1982 – 1986 Benjamin Rush MH/MR Center Philadelphia, PA
Children’s Outpatient Therapist
- Provided therapy for children, families, individuals and couples. Led groups for children and adolescents. Responsible for children’s intakes and school.